Young Leader Training Missions - Mission 2
Plan and run an activity (not a game) as part of either the section programme or a camp programme.
To Be Included
Using Your Training
- planning and organisation
- gathering any equipment or materials needed.
- Choose an activity badge to run as part of the programme, providing all the information and materials required for the section to achieve this.
- Run part of a camp programme
- Create a way to record how your activities are working towards different badges.
- Run an activity for the section relating to one of your own hobbies or interests.
- Any other ideas, subject to agreement with the ESL (YL) and SL.
Things to think about:
- What risks do your activities present and what controls or rules do you need to put in place?(Module A)
- Do you need a qualified instructor for your activity? (Module G)
- What equipment do you need? (Module G)
- Can all members of the section take part? (Module F)
- Is the activity appropriate for the whole section? (Module C)
To be discussed with either ESL (YL), SL
- What have I done?
- Why did I do it?
- What did I want to achieve?
- What did the section members get from it?
- What did I learn from it?
- What would I do differently next time?
- How do I feel about it now?